Ok, Just got my RioCar player , and I am trying to decide the best way to wire it up. I have this amp, which is a 5 channel amp. It allows you to run only one set of line level inputs, and then the internal crossover allows you to distribute the signal to all channels. The amp has three sets of inputs (F+R+Sub), but the RioCar only has two output. On my existing stereo, I never use fade (front to rear balance). So is it worth it to run the fron and rear line level outs? What I was hoping (but I doubt), that I could hook the rear outputs up to the sub input, and control that with a seperate volume setting. But I suspect that I would only be able to use the fade then to control the sub. So should I just run the one set? I bought an amp wiring kit, and it comes with one pair of RCA's, so I would have to buy another pair if I run the F+R. I should also mention that the amp will go in the trunk, so it is a long run.

This is a completely new system, I am ripping the entire factory system out, speakers and all. So I am already going to have everything ripped up.

Thanks!