> You're a nasty little nit, aren't you? A slightly more subtle
> equivalent of "Nyah Nyah Nyah" isn't really necessary, I'd
> rather just appreciate the luck than ask people if they're
> kicking themselves

So now you know what sort of consumer the high prices were formerly keeping in the cold! Analogy: Now you know partly why some country-club dues are so high.

The requirements here are quite low -- own an empeg, play nice, show some respect, read the FAQ. It'll take the n00bs a little while to figure that out, but I'm sure they'll settle in eventually.

Among other things, this BBS will be their lifeline for support and enhancements, given the community of developers, engineers and original empeg UK staff who actively participate. As always -- Don't sh1t where you live.

...at least most of the people here who bought at the higher prices could actually afford the higher price in the first place, so the price drop was more of a "oh, how nice, I'll buy a few more as gifts and spares" -- like myself. Then I got rebated and decided to give one away. I guess the nyah-nyah would sting someone who couldn't afford the original price in the first place. Ah well, to each his own pathetic forms of self-validation.

> Long live the empeg.

Hear, hear!
- - - MK2 #141 12GB Queue #5723 (SOLD) MK2a 30GB + grn + tuner + blk empeg case