Hi.

I changed between three or four EQ presets a lot recently, mainly when also switching the type of things I listened to: Rock (with bass boosted), speech (audio books), meditational type of music (flat EQ), vocals (mids raised).
I really hated changing the current preset. I wished there where an easier way to do this than down,left,left,left,left,down,(any number of left/right),down. I have some ideas how this could be achieved.
1. Add a virtual IR code to advance through the list of presets (so I could tackle
-- my "problem" using HiJack)
2. Add an additional entry to the sound options that are accessible through the
-- knob press (so it would be press,press,press,turn,press of the knob)
3. Add virtual IR codes to directly access certain EQ presets, also see here for my
-- suggestion to add virtual IR codes for all functions that are available through the menu.
Well, I will probably keep bringing that suggestion up until someone from empeg is telling me wether this will get integrated at some point in the future or not.

cu,
sven

PS: I absolutely hate that HTML is disabled, UBBCode does not support lists (ordered or not) or tables. No way to create a readable layout for long lists.