I recently bought a 20gb version of the mk2/riocar I am looking to install it into my 99 Jeep Wrangler, I was wondering if anyone else has done this, and if they have I had a few questions:

1. Where did you put the amp so it was out of the way, but wouldn't get harmed in the always plausible "I left the top down and now it is raining", as well as any recomendations on the amp itself (I do have the rear speakers installed).

2. I thought about buying a TUFFY security drawer for under the rear seat, and trying to install the amp there, does this sound plausible, or even reasonable? I know that there would need to be fans installed but I figured that this would protect against the weather, theft, it would expand my storage space, and it would allow me to tumble the seat forward and store things in the back with little interference.

3. Where did you find the flace plate to adapt the chrysler 1.5 DIN to the standard 1DIN sized dash opening?

4. Would it be smart of me to cutout the connections in that faceplate for the serial and mic cords, so I have access to them from the cab.

5. I have a CD Changer that I haven't been able to sell, therefore I am thinking of installing this as well, any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
J-sun