O.k. I searched and didn't see this, but if I missed it and this is a dup request, I am sorry. I would like to see two things in the Aux In category.

1. Auto sense. Yes with Hijack you can remap a button to switch sources (which I have done), but it would be cool to just be able to turn on your devices hooked to the Aux In and have the Empeg just go into Aux mode. the less buttons I have to push while I'm driving, the better.

2. Make Aux Src available wihtout having to boot the player fully. I'll explain this. I have switched my setup to make the Empeg the head unit, and My CD player/radio is hooked to the Aux In. I am one of the lucky folks that got a hoaky drive cable. (While I am waiting for a new one) Very frequently, the player freezes and or gives me the No Hard Disk message. When it gets to that point, I am screwed...no sound from the Empeg, and because it failed to boot al the way, I can't switch the src to Aux In. just today I yanked the drive cable out and switched it around so that the middle connector is no longer in use (great tip from the FAQ...see, some of us DO read it), and the player instantly started behaving, but still think it would be cool to not have to boot the player all the way to utilize the Aux In. Call me crazy, call me lazy, just a few ideas.