I currently have the empeg running through a cassette adapter into the Pioneer but I will be hacking my IP-Bus CD-Changer cable when it gets a little warmer out to run my empeg audio outs in through my Pioneer's CD audio inputs. See this thread for more info... http://empeg.comms.net/php/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=empeg_tech&Number=57956&page=&view=&sb=&o=

I didn't have to buy anything to make it fit, however in order to make the Pioneer look good I used Tony Fabris' idea to make a trim piece... can't seem to locate the info here now but there are pics of it in his install gallery on riocar.org.

I found all the necessary info at installdr.com on how to dismantle the CR-V. They have a really nice PDF done up there of the CR-V.

I had to cut some wires because I was too anxious to wait for the ISO adapter to arrive from empeg. I tapped into the power, illumination and ignition wires (not sure if there's anything else off the top of my head). I had to cut the empeg harness near where the iso connector is (I didn't hack it off, I made sure it could be repaired later if I wished). If I had the ISO connector from empeg which plugs into the empeg harness then I wouldn't have had to cut anything.

Good luck!