Bad news everyone. I overestimated my cars handling ability Friday night I sent her into a spin at 65 I did a 180 and slammed the passenger side wheels into the curb at about 20. Looks like I buckled the rear lower control arm and the front broke off and busted through the rotor and is smashed against the wheel. My neck is sore as hell and my car isnt driveable Im hoping I didnt do frame damage. I learned a huge lesson that I will never forget.

F*** the car. Worry about yourself. Cars are replaceable. Just please tell me you saw a doctor about your neck. I had a problem with that after I got hit in my Jetta (not sure if it was the impact or that I carried the guys bumper off the road for him so traffic could still move). While I came out ok after two weeks, my sisters seen some unattended to spinal cord injury horror stories while working for EMS.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony