Hi,

I know it's a seemingly over-long subject line, but I've got a query about an install in this particular car... not any Peugeot, not any 406... not even any Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6, but particularly the Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 SE as manufactured in 1999.

It turns out this car has a wiring system not used by any other manufacturer in the known universe, and I was wondering how to connect to it :-)

Details as follows: the car has a Philips 4050/8050CD head unit, which drives a CD-changer in the boot (no use to me any more, obviously...). It also feeds its output (speaker level, I suspect) via a 10-pin ISO style connector to a JBL amplifier, also in the boot. Question is, how do I hook up the empeg (mark 2) so that it can drive the factory amplifier? As it's a leased car, adding a new amplifier (my preferred choice) isn't an option.

This should be as simple as getting a wiring adapter from the empeg's RCA outputs which will hook into the aforementioned 10-pin connector (the car has ISO power etc., so that shouldn't be a problem). However, I can't find anyone who makes such a connector, nor will anyone tell me the pinouts.

So, any of you (mightily experienced) people care to help?

Thanks,

Gavin