Nick, I was refering to this thread on the I-Club. The vendor in question wasn't accused of selling fake or stolen goods. He was just accused of offering lower prices than some sponsors. I thank you guys for doing your best to weed out frauds, but this instance seemed more like the sponsors were dictating the content and policies of your site. It also seems to be Alex's battle at the moment (is the site co-owned? I'm confused. ) Most of his posts seemed to be concerning how he should protect his vendor who are former members. There was little mention of ever protecting or helping the "non-vendor" members. We are feeling a bit left in the dust. But Alex does seem to be doing a better job of clarifying the situation.

I am aware the new-age Impreza is a whole new car, but thought it was on sale in Europe and Asia for 2 years prior - not one. Thank you for clarifying.

This isn't really the forum for this, I'm sorry I bought it up. You shouldn't have to answer i-club.com questions while surfing the rest of the web. I appologize and next time I save it for the right web site!