Wanted to know if anyone else has seen this bug...

Listening to a random list of my entire unit (5950 songs), with repeat on, I turned the car off and unplugged the empeg while it was playing track 20-something (let's say 26). This evening when starting the player back up in the car, it put me on track 1 of the same list. I had to skips tracks until I got to the song I was playing when I shut down in the morning. Also, neither the song I was playing when I originally shut down, nor the one before it were marked as played. They both said "0" (at least the one previous should have been set to "1")

This is the first time I've seen this problem. And I always play my entire list on random on my way to work. I randomise every couple of days (in this case I did it last night). The only thing different from any other time I've used the player is that since yesterday I've been running with repeat mode on.

I just want more feedback to find out if anyone else has seen this. I haven't sent a report to the guys yet - I don't know if it's something I'll be able to easily reproduce.

Bruno