I would also like to meet some people around Boston that have empegs but personally I wouldn't be bringing a guest or making a night of it. What would be nice is to just meet somewhere that is convenient from a parking standpoint. Then whoever wants to go out from there can do so.

Jillian's is not a good place to be meeting if you want everyone's cars to be together so we can all see the installs. There is a garage nearby but even then you are not assured that we would all get to park near one another. Street parking is almost non-existent around there. You're lucky to get one spot, not to mention 10 or 15 in close proximity.

dcosta - you have definitely put some work into this so please don't let my comments taint your plans. If Jillian's is the place that everyone wants to go then go for it. It's definitely a fun place. If you want other suggestions from a parking standpoint then let me know. I've been living in the area going on 9 years now so I can help out in that department.

I hope this all works out. I would love to see people's installs (and maybe get some tips on changing mine...)