I did send an email to report my bug and my responce was what I already tried. I forget if i sent another email or not. Thats my fault. What I find strange is, when i first got my empeg, it had 7 something beta. I had been making Mp3's for weeks and was ready to install them. It worked perfectly, and it was about 3 gig. I had also performed other syncs since then and the empeg has been running with about 2.6 gig free of a 10 gig drive for some time now. I noticed that some of my MP3's sound funny and started doing them over with a different ripper. Now that we are using 9c+, its the first time that I am really doing big downloads. Thats great that its a win98 problem, but why did it work before, and I also must say that I even reinstalled 98 and booted with a bare bones system, no volume control in the task bar or anything, and it still failed. I also ran the system monitor while syncing and notice little change in memory and cpu usage. You know what, who cares, where is the new release with the new visuals, that will make me extra happy, since I already upgraded to win2000 and my sync problems are gone.
Thank you for responding Rob