Man o man. Decisions really suck.

I've gotta decide what "concentration" i want to choose for my major of Business Administration and i'm sorta lost. I've narrowed it down to basically Sales and Marketing, or Information Systems. My brother did IS and he seems to be doing pretty well at this point. I however, have this huge fear of getting out of college and ending up working at Radio Shack or something, with a worthless BA in my pocket. I realize that basically one needs a Masters to make the big bucks, but [censored], i can't even get over the first hurdle.

Everyone i know that has a techie job says that IS is stupid and its for all the people that couldn't make it as CS majors. Wellll [censored], thats just great to know.

As far as sales and marketing goes, i did a search on Monster.com for marketing jobs in my area and it came up with a whole S-load of Telemarketer jobs. Am i gonna end up as my own nemesis?

I know i can sell [censored] well, i've worked at the Good Guys for 3 years sellin' all sorts of big ticket stuff? Is that relevant at all? I dunno, i'm in somewhat of a stoned, depressed stupor right now, so forgive me.

Point is, i don't know what to do. I'd like a job in the computer field because i love tinkering with computers. I'm not nearly as proficient as 99.9% of the guys on this board, but i consider myself a little bit more knowledgable then you're average joe. Is this enough to warrant spending the next 4 years learing about database structures?

Being young and clueless sucks ass. Sorry if i wasted you're time but i just needed to vent and possible get some feedback.

thanks

PS
Song of the Day
Clinic
Come Into Our Room