You're going to love it!! If you can, get an extra AC adapter and set it up with a little amp or something @ work. It's totally awsome to be able to work and look @ the pretty graphics when you need a break from the <fill in appropriate activity>.

When I first bought my empegs I thought I'd just bought the most awsome car head unit... but it's more than that. I've been to 2 parties this weekend. When I told the hosts that I'd left my empeg @ home you should have seen the sad faces....

Also, a couple reccomendations.
Get a Neon Red or Orange faceplate from Darkstorm. They look VERY cool and should go ok pretty well with your cars dash (I've a Mazda '89 TII). It costs $35 U.S. but It's well worth it. You don't get the same effect with the factory faceplates.

DON'T leave your empeg in the car EVER. It seems as though car theives are learning about them and are willing to take enough care to ACTUALLY PULL THE SLED OUTin some cases. I've had very good luck with a PS1 portable bag. It holds my Empeg AND wallet + celphone + palm. For $14 you can't go wrong.

But WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!