Damn the Torpedoes/NDA....

For those of you with an interest in what the boys at empeg have been up to recently, it may be worth - even at this late stage - considering coming along to the meet. It's never too late!

For the Tech session/Master's class on the Saturday, Rob (and the guys) is bringing over a couple of interesting prototypes, including a Censored! There's also one of the first Censored that is being brought over by our special guest for the weekend, Censored.

For those of you guys interested in using your empegs as a mix desk (i.e. all you budding DJ's out there) there's a Censored showing the new Censored technology that Censored will be demonstrating during the day. There's also a talk by Censored planned, who will be talking about the future of the Censored, which I am certain will interest every red-blooded empeg owner out there: a direct ancestor of the Censored that we all know and love, the new Censored will be Censored Censored by Censored in Censored Censored Censored.

So all I can say is - put the dog in the kennels, lock the spouse in the shed, leave a plateful of crisps out for the kids, sell your granny for the ticket and GET YOURSELF DOWN TO THE MEET!. Be there, or be square!

P.S. Don't forget the Mega-barbie on the Saturday - complete with local tap beer (5.5%) and music of your choosing. Bring your remotes and polish up on your Search/Append technique!

Oh, and don't forget you'll be able to play with Julie, the HSX-109 prototype, the only one loose in the wild in Europe!

Sign-up for the Barby before Monday, 10th. June to make sure there's something for you to eat

Edited by Rob, 10:20AM Sat. 8th June
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015