I've read the documentation on Emplode and creating playlists is indeed easy but tedious. Emplode doesn't support custom tags like tempo, mood , etc (which for instance my PC MP3 player, MusicMatch does). The only way (correct me if I'm wrong) to accomplish the same playback flexibility as MusicMatch is to create custom playlists. Creating playlists is a manual process of choosing, on a per song basis, which playlist(s) it belongs to. To put this in perspective realize that I have over 4000 mp3 files (more than 25 gb of music). I don't have the time or inclination to build custom playlists to organise this. This is especially since it is all already organised using MusicMatch on my PC.

What would be great is:
1) Support in Emplode for m3u playlists. This would allow me to export playlists from MusicMatch using its filtering functionality and quickly assign tracks en masse to Emplode playlists. This reduces per song categorisation to per playlist categorisation which is infinitely easier

2) Support for playlist combinations on playback. I should be able to choose what combination of playlists I want the Empeg to randomly choose songs from on playback.

These two features would immensely enhance the playback and categorisation experience for me.

Regards
Lester