Hello,

I have come to the decision to sell my 30 GB empeg Mk2, which I purchased from empeg in November 2000. This is mostly due to the fact I have not used it much in the last year, since I decided not to install the unit into my new car. As much as I would like to keep everything because of it's sentimental value, it makes more sense financially for me to sell.

In addition to offering what came with the original unit, I have a new tuner which I never installed or used. I will also be including a blue empeg bag (from empeg), a couple of extra power supplies from allelectronics(?), and an extra remote that I acquired from another Kenwood unit. This extra remote is different and in addition to the Kenwood credit card remote that came with the empeg, and it has close to the same functionality. The blue antireflective panel is installed, but I will also send the non-AR panel.

Everything is in great condition both in appearance and functionality. I have never opened the unit myself. It was serviced by empeg in February of 2001 when they replaced the hard drive. Since then I have had no problems.

I would prefer to sell everything together at a price of $1095, which includes shipping within the US, but will entertain offers on separate components if it works out better. I would prefer to sell here to someone in the US, but if there is a lack of interest, I will have to resort to listing on ebay. Based on recent auctions I am valuing the tuner close to $400 and the empeg unit and accessories around $700+.

PM me or email me at duaneockenfels(at)yahoo(dot)com if you have any interest or questions.

Regards,

Duane