The install is complete. I won't say how much I ended up spending but damn it sure sounds great. Crystal clear without a lot of heavy bass. I ended up getting Diamond Hex S400s for the dash and they are incredible. The front doors have the Boston Pros and they sound very good. I got the rear factory speakers replaced with Diamond M391i 6x9's and they sound very good also. The 10" Boston Pro sub sits between the front seats on top of the a/d/s P850 amp, they made the sub box about 4" off the floor to go on top of it, the amp controls are right in front to play with. And the box is shaped to fit exactly between the seats with the sub pointing down towards the floor.

The Diamond Hexs they built a bridge over the top to set the tweeter in and faced them toward the windshield. I was very happy with the job and it took them 9 hours to complete. The guys in the shop were having fun playing with the empeg and were very impressed with it. I spent most of the day watching them and forgot to bring my video camera. I'll borrow a digital camera off my brother and get some pictures this week.

Looks and sounds great!

MKI #017/90

whatever