Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#117261 - 21/09/2002 12:01 Praise for TTony
FireFox31
pooh-bah

Loc: East Coast, USA
(i hope it ok to post this type of message here. i'm a new user and new to the community so if i step out of line, feel free to hAx0r my computer or something)

In coming as close to EBay feedback as is possible on this BBS, I would like to thank TTony for a smooth transaction in the purchase of a new empeg 30gig unit.

I very recently rejoined the empeg scene (after forgetting about empeg because I initially dismissed the MKI as an overpriced hack-job a few years back; boy was *I* wrong) and overly-hastily threw my money at TTony on the wing and prayer that if I got scammed, the empeg community would stand behind me. No need to worry though because after month of e-mails to reassure my nervousness, my new empeg MKIIa 30 gig came this morning and tested to be in working order.

So, if you are hesitating on buying from TTony (which I really doubt anyone is), DON'T. He's good for it. Thanks TTony.

#117262 - 15/10/2002 15:28 Re: Praise for TTony [Re: FireFox31]
smithj
new poster

Loc: Berkshire, UK
I also got one from TTony and after waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... it turned up! What can I say it's filled to the brim with music and I love it!

Thanks TTony for your hard work in getting these and selling them on.

Cheers
Jason