Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#194082 - 18/12/2003 06:49 WTB: Professional Services
srhodes
enthusiast

Loc: Derbyshire, UK
Yuletide Greetings all.

Well, I thought I'd treat myself and ordered an illuminated button kit from Eutronix figuring I'd worry about the actual fitting once they arrived. Well, it arrived yesterday although I was a bit concerned at the lightness of the package. I thought that maybe they'd forgotten to pack the components. But no, all in there safe and sound. The PO tried to stiff me for 8.54 UKP but our friendly local postie either didn't notice or couldn't be bothered as he just put the package through the letter-box.

So, to make this Christmas perfect, is there anyone out there who is UK based, has the relevant skills and experience, who can fit these lights for me? The nearer to Nottingham the better.

P.S. PM me if you're shy.

P.P.S. Anybody out there got a spare set of translucent buttons to complement the lights? At this time, any colour will do.

2x80GB Mk II with Illuminated buttons

#194083 - 18/12/2003 07:31 Re: WTB: Professional Services [Re: srhodes]
andym
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manchester UK
I did mine myself and I'll be at my folks in Lincoln for new years. I've got all the bits apart from the loo-seat magnifier (which I borrowed off a friend) and some solder paste (which I did without, never again!). If you're desparate then maybe I could help.

Andy M

#194084 - 20/12/2003 07:45 Re: WTB: Professional Services [Re: andym]
srhodes
enthusiast

Loc: Derbyshire, UK
Cheers for that Andy. If you're being serious, I wouldn't want to intrude on time with your folks but I wouldn't mind taking a trip up to Manchester one weekend.

In the meantime, a slightly drunken conversation with a friend last night revealed that a friend of his who lives in Notts might be able to help me out or may know someone he works with who might. If that doesn't work out I'll let you know.

2x80GB Mk II with Illuminated buttons

#194085 - 20/12/2003 15:30 Re: WTB: Professional Services [Re: srhodes]
andym
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manchester UK
If your mate can do it then give him a try. If not, let me know. Although I won't be able to do it right away.

Andy M