Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#247196 - 23/01/2005 07:55 Empeg reporting wrong diskspace free
cookie_77

Hi.

Don't come on here much anymore so not sure if this problem has been covered (I did search)

Just used jemplode69 to download all my music off of my empeg, so i can listern to in on my xbox.

I was expecting 25GB of files according to space show on jemplode.

But it only downloaded 8.5GB of files (according to windows file manager) and looking at the files it looks to be a complete download.

Can the empeg get confused about the amount of diskspace available or do i likley have a corruption of something.

Its a MK2a running developer v2.00 and hijack version 340.

Thanks

C.

#247197 - 23/01/2005 13:11 Re: Empeg reporting wrong diskspace free [Re: cookie_77]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
I was expecting 25GB of files according to space show on jemplode.

Please be more specific about exactly what Jemplode showed you. Where on the screen exactly did it show you this, what were the exact characters it showed (down to the last digit and what was the suffix, was it kb, mb, gb, etc), what was selected/highlighted in Jemplode at the time you read the number, and why exactly did you expect 25 gigs to result from it?

Quote:
But it only downloaded 8.5GB of files (according to windows file manager) and looking at the files it looks to be a complete download.

Again, be very specific. Did you use Windows Explorer, or Windows File Manager? What exactly did you click on to obtain this number?

And you're absolutely positive it's a complete download? What exactly did you click on in Jemplode to initiate this download?

#247198 - 23/01/2005 14:46 Re: Empeg reporting wrong diskspace free [Re: cookie_77]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Cant you pont the Xbox at the empeg's IP address for html access? I thought that Tivo Home Media Option users did ths.