Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#24997 - 16/01/2001 08:51 A couple ideas
millhouse
new poster

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
1. Ability to sync the Empeg to the folders on my PC. Perhaps a button in Emplode that would automatically scan selected folders and add any new songs. This is because the dir. structure on my empeg is the same as my music folder on my PC, and I assume some others may do it this way too.

2. After manually searching for a song and playing that song or songs, have the player then randomly play songs from the same playlist that the last song was in. This is so the music doesn't just stop. Kinda like when you put in a CD to hear one song and end up listening to the whole CD! Maybe this could be a player option in Empeg, or on the player itself.

3. This may be WAY down the road, but what about the ability to kind of "skin" your empeg display. Like in emplod, have a layout option, where you could select to display track time, clock, or other things, and where they would be. Basically creating your own display layout.

#24998 - 16/01/2001 11:12 Re: A couple ideas [Re: millhouse]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
The first two features have equivalents in v1.1

The third one, we're looking at. We have something like this on the Audio Receiver -- minus the editor.

Roger - not necessarily speaking for empeg