Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#267073 - 12/10/2005 19:08 Moving to beautiful SoCal
jondle
new poster

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I guess while I'm posting, I'll continue with this...

I'm moving to sunny southern California in about 5 weeks. I'm staying with a friend in Orange County until I find a job and get a regular income, then I'm going to get an apartment in San Diego. My girlfriend is staying here (Columbia, MO) to be my sugar momma until I get a job, then she is moving out there so I can support her until she gets a job.

I have two reasons for posting:
First, if anyone has a lead on a job, I'm in need. I graduated in May from the University of Missouri - Columbia with a BS in Computer Science. I've been doing Sys Admin for the University Hospital for the last four years, but I think I want to start programming. If you know of anything, I would appreciate the lead.

Second, I'm moving somewhere new and I only know three people between LA and SD. If anyone is in southern California and would like to go out and get a beer or something, let me know. My webpage has a lot of info about me if you are concererned about getting a beer with a serial killer or something.
Mark IIa -- #30103119 -- 70 gig w/ ext3 fs-- Eutronix Light Kit -- Greenlight buttons

#267074 - 12/10/2005 19:26 Re: Moving to beautiful SoCal [Re: jondle]
Mataglap
enthusiast

Well then, the first round is on me! I'm in North County San Diego, Del Mar-ish, if that helps.

PM me your email addy.

--Nathan