Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#300039 - 29/06/2007 23:48 Hugo's going to get an iiiiiiiPhone.
gbeer
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manteca, California
tongue in cheek.

I can seen it now, hordes of Apple employees wandering the halls of Appledom, their iPhones hanging from neck lanyards, replacing the standard corporate id card.

In place of a photo there will be a QTVR head shot rotating endlessly, showing off not only the employees' beaming faces but also the many incipient bald spots.

#300040 - 02/07/2007 01:31 Re: Hugo's going to get an iiiiiiiPhone. [Re: gbeer]
altman
carpal tunnel

Loc: Palo Alto, CA
Ah, I have one already. Several actually, though they're all development builds. Looking forward to an actual production one

Hugo

#300041 - 02/07/2007 01:58 Re: Hugo's going to get an iiiiiiiPhone. [Re: altman]
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
Quote:
Ah, I have one already. Several actually, though they're all development builds. Looking forward to an actual production one

Hugo

We had a going-away party Thursday for a gal who's taking a much bigger job at this university.

In attendance was one of our faculty who continues to have problems with personal technology but who nonetheless wants to remain on the bleeding edge. He let us know that he would be standing in line to get an iPhone.

In passing, I said "Oh, yeah, I know the guy who makes the iPhone."

That worked well.

Anyhow, congrats. It really does look great.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.