Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#303685 - 31/10/2007 16:16 Need to create brochure for web-based program
visuvius
addict

I work for a company that manages funds for school's across California. We've developed a web based program and I need to create some sort of brochure for it. Right now we have a PowerPoint presentation with a bunch of screen shots that detail features and whatnot. We go to the District, do our presentation and then give them the presentation in hard copy form. That is the extent of our marketing material and it sucks.

The presentation is okay and it does a decent job of outlining the features and giving the client a preview of the program but it just doesn't look finished. I want something nice and shiny. Who offers these types of services? I goggled a bunch of stuff and didn't really come up with anything but then again my Google-fu often leaves much to be desired.

I tried Google Directory but didn't find much. Business > Publishing and Printing > Publishing > Services > Design had some promising leads but 1) I don't need anyone to manage my brand identity and 2) Half of the firms are in Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

So can anyone tell me what I should be looking for and where should I be looking?

#303686 - 31/10/2007 16:21 Re: Need to create brochure for web-based program [Re: visuvius]
tman
carpal tunnel

Go look in your local business directory. Any decent design company will be able to do what you want including printing it on nice glossy paper.