Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#306097 - 13/01/2008 18:56 Job wanted, job offered
FireFox31
pooh-bah

Loc: East Coast, USA
Hello, I am seeking a new job in the higher education field. Specifically, I seek an information technology systems administration and operations management position. Since "it's all about who you know", does anyone know of opportunities in the western United States or in New England?

At the same time, I am notifying the community that my current position may become available. Please note, this notice is on an unofficial basis, not affiliated with my employer, and does not guarantee employment. The job is not currently available, but will be once I find a new position. Interested candidates may apply using the employer's proper channels.

Please see the attached (sanitized) PDF version of my resume. It shows my qualifications and experience, but also shows the skills necessary to fill my current position. If you have any employment opportunities to share, or would like more information about the position I offer, please contact me at the address in the resume.

Thanks for your consideration.

Attachments
Resume-Sanitized.pdf (140 downloads)

#306116 - 14/01/2008 02:54 Re: Job wanted, job offered [Re: FireFox31]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
There are gobs of those jobs here in Seattle. I should know, I applied for a bunch of them. UW is always looking for people like that. Try the UW web site.

#306186 - 15/01/2008 02:02 Re: Job wanted, job offered [Re: tfabris]
FireFox31
pooh-bah

Loc: East Coast, USA
Thanks Tony, I will keep a good eye on their website.

I'm also looking throughout Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, as well as the closer-to-home New England states. It's time for a change from my beloved New Jersey.

#306193 - 15/01/2008 04:06 Re: Job wanted, job offered [Re: FireFox31]
drakino
carpal tunnel

Probably some decent jobs for you in Austin as well. Might be worth a look since you are considering a move.