Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#325281 - 19/08/2009 16:32 Re: Olivia Margaret Hawkins Fernandes [Re: msaeger]
JBjorgen
carpal tunnel

Loc: Columbus, OH
Congrats. Welcome to insanity. smile

#325302 - 19/08/2009 19:49 Re: Olivia Margaret Hawkins Fernandes [Re: JBjorgen]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Thanks all, the comments are much appreciated.

Mom and baby are still at the hospital awaiting a second Bilirubin test. The first one, 24 hours after our daughter was born indicated she was borderline with jaundice. So they want to check again today to see if she'll need any light therapy. If not everyone should be home tonight. If so, they'll have to stay at least another day with another test likely tomorrow after going under the tanning lamps.

Other than that everyone's fine and the little one seems to be eating (and pooping) like a champ.

The only part that's going to drive me insane is dealing with the mother-in-law. What a right pain in the ass.

#325315 - 20/08/2009 05:48 Re: Olivia Margaret Hawkins Fernandes [Re: hybrid8]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
The only part that's going to drive me insane is dealing with the mother-in-law. What a right pain in the ass.

And the lack of sleep. Trust me on this. Congratulations.

#325322 - 20/08/2009 11:35 Re: Olivia Margaret Hawkins Fernandes [Re: Roger]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Mom and daughter were discharged yesterday, a few minutes after I wrote my last post. In fact, I got a phone call telling me to get my ass over to the hospital (2 minute drive away) just after submitting it. smile

Just getting settled in at home and trying to work out the routines. Mainly feeding and sleeping, for Olivia and of course ourselves. We're also getting our two dogs used to this new person and the altered schedules and patterns.

Now I have to deal with the small back up of support emails from early this week and really get some clean-up done around the house. Fun times. wink Not to mention make a run down to my mailbox in the US in a week to pick up a bunch more crap I've ordered. I actually ended up going with a Tripp Trapp highchair due to a sweet price I found online.

One of the things I'm really looking forward to during my eventually long cleanup, is the small studio I'm putting together for photos. Picking up a second strobe on that mailbox run as well as some backgrounds - already have some light stands and umbrellas. wink

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3