Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#413 - 29/08/1999 10:59 Here is the deal
duranike
journeyman

Ok, i am desperate as hell for my empeg. I really cant wait too much longer. I am starting school soon and i would love to show off my empeg!! But my que is in the low 5000. So, here is the deal. Some of you may not have your money handy right now and have a pretty low que number. So, here is what im offering. I will trade my que with your que, giving you more time to decide if you want to buy an empeg, or posssibly give you more time to gather some money. Here comes the good part, if you have a somewhat good que to trade i will offer money for you to trade with mine. Now, for you out thier who are planning on just getting furious on me, listen, yes its not fair, but life isnt fair and if you have the money, why not persuade people with it. And why should i think im so special? well i thought of this idea first, or a least to put it out to the public. So let me know what you guys think if you sound interested, if you prefer a private conversation then e-mail me at [email protected]
-jordan

#414 - 29/08/1999 13:07 Re: Here is the deal [Re: duranike]
nwcr
stranger

I'll sell you my 10GB EMpeg for $2500. I already have it.

Keith Kemp

#415 - 29/08/1999 13:36 Re: Here is the deal [Re: nwcr]
duranike
journeyman

send me an e-mail and i will discuss

#416 - 30/08/1999 08:09 Re: Here is the deal [Re: duranike]
dmoore
journeyman

Loc: Houston, Tx, Usa
Be a responsible adult and wait in line like the rest of us. To the Empeg folks - if someone is to transfer an Empeg does the warranty also transfer?

#417 - 30/08/1999 08:10 Re: Here is the deal [Re: nwcr]
dmoore
journeyman

Loc: Houston, Tx, Usa
Is your Empeg so poor that you are already willing to sell it?

#418 - 30/08/1999 09:42 Re: Here is the deal [Re: dmoore]
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK
At the price Keith stated he stands to make $1000 profit - I don't think the quality of the player is uppermost in his mind here :-)

Rob

#419 - 30/08/1999 14:43 Re: Here is the deal [Re: rob]
nwcr
stranger

Exactly!!

The EMPEG IS GREAT!!

Its actually better then I expected. I thought I would have all sorts of problems being beta software. None really except a strange mp3 problem which is being sorted out.

The empeg guys have made an incredible product while expensive its one of a kind and a must for any car audio fanatic.

The visuals are also incredible!

Keith Kemp

#420 - 30/08/1999 19:20 Re: Here is the deal [Re: dmoore]
tanstaafl.
carpal tunnel

Loc: Ajijic, Mexico
Hey, why should Duranike be responsible? For that matter, how could any of us be considered responsible, waiting frantically in line to spend thousands of dollars on a souped-up CD player. And yes, I'm waiting just as frantically as anybody!

But, Duranike's scheme has absolutely no effect on how long any of the rest of us have to wait - it's strictly between himself and whomever he can talk into it. So why worry about it?

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"