Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#42296 - 18/10/2001 05:02 Tuner always starts muted (and a comment on the visuals while I'm at it)
Geoff
enthusiast

Loc: Northern Ireland
On my Mk1 (still haven't had time to get the Mk2 & tuner installed) when I change from player to tuner, the tuner always seems to start up muted, and I have to press the ||> button on the remote to hear what's going on. Has anyone else noticed this? (I have the 2.00b3 voladj kernel installed)

Just while I am here, I will briefly chant the all-powerful word of summoning, to invoke the great Toby of Prolux...

'Visual, visual, visual...'

I noticed on the visuals that there were some strange pixels appearing on the bottom line of the display (both full-screen and with the info line) although I can't seem to replicate it reliably. I noticed it last night in the house, but don't recall seeing it on my drive to work this morning, mainly because I wasn't staring at the visuals in a 'rabbit-caught-in-the-headlights' hypnotic state I'll wait until I get home again this evening to do that

Seriously though, I don't think there are words to describe the visuals... I can't even pronounce the names of a couple of them ... DEFINITELY worth the wait!

Geoff
---- -------
Got one of the first Mark 2 empegs...
Mk2 Red - was 12GB, now 60GB

#42297 - 18/10/2001 05:38 Re: Tuner always starts muted (and a comment on the visuals while I'm at it) [Re: Geoff]
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK
This was a known bug which was fixed yesterday - I've reopened it.

Rob