Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#694 - 16/10/1999 20:37 Having one song in more than one playlist
duranike
journeyman

Is there a way i could use a song in a number of playlists? Or do i have to re-upload the song all over for another playlist?
-Jordan

Hugo, can you send me a new manual. I sent my unit to be fixed and in USA and when i got it back there was no manual. I e-mailed them several times and they just said they had mailed it. Its been like 2 weeks and i really need the manual. Pleas help

#695 - 17/10/1999 02:24 Re: Having one song in more than one playlist [Re: duranike]
Henno
addict

Loc: Meije, Netherlands
Jordan,

Just copy a song in Emplode from its orginal position into any new playlist and de a sync. As a result the playlists in the Emped will be updated without the song being copied onto the disk another time.

Happy empegging . . . Henno

#696 - 17/10/1999 02:43 Re: Having one song in more than one playlist [Re: duranike]
mac
addict

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Hugo, can you send me a new manual. I sent my unit to be fixed and in USA and when i got it back there was no manual. I e-mailed them several times and they just said they had mailed it. Its been like 2 weeks and i really need the manual. Pleas help

It's far more likely that the right people will see your request if you send it to [email protected]. Support is not officially provided through this BBS.

--
Mike Crowe
I may not be speaking on behalf of empeg above :-)