Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#90098 - 24/04/2002 00:08 12g Mk2a for sale (Like new, Never used)
iceweazel
journeyman

Loc: the states
I have a 12gb Mk2a RioCar that I purchased for WAY WAY too much last november and never installed, as I got a
60g as a gift in early Dec. While I'd love to save this as
a backup, I could use the $ and someone else could
enjoy this kick-a$$ unit.

I will sell it like new, tested on the desktop only, with the most recent software or the 1.3 thats on it if you like. All cables,
manual, cd, etc. No tuner, sorry. Would be happy to load web/streaming servers, etc at your request as well.

Best offer via email in the next 3 days. I'm out of town
all Wed. so I won't be able to respond to messages
until Wed. eve USA (GMT-5) at the earliest.
Paypal, checks, etc. Would prefer USA buyer but all
welcome if you can find a way for me to trust that
payment will be received without issue. Personal checks
will be held until they clear my bank.

Buyer to cover shipping costs and I'll cover insurance,
Shipper of your choice.

Ed

#90099 - 25/04/2002 09:06 Re: 12g Mk2a for sale (Like new, Never used) [Re: iceweazel]
iceweazel
journeyman

Well I'm back in town now. I've received quite a few more offers than I expected, almost across the board all offered exactly $400 us. I am sending a generic email
to anyone that replied. As there was no clear diferentiation I will accept one more day of emails and then the unit is gone. **This isn't an auction**, I just didn't want to
be first come/first serve due to the odd posting time of my original message and with almost all the offers the same, it makes it more complicated, I'm sorry.

The unit would already be sold if any offer had differentiatied from the norm.

Ed

#90100 - 28/04/2002 19:51 Re: 12g Mk2a for sale (Like new, Never used) [Re: iceweazel]
iceweazel
journeyman

I believe this is sold, however like the rest of the luck I've had with this particular unit who knows.

This is actually a 10 gig, not a 12. sigh. My own stupidity for not looking at the box before listing it. DOH!

Ed

#90101 - 02/05/2002 15:19 Re: 12g Mk2a for sale (Like new, Never used) [Re: iceweazel]
iceweazel
journeyman

Unit is in the happy hands of a forum member who now has his first Empeg. Kick a$$!!!

Ed