Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#44575 - 01/11/2001 13:01 Hot Damn! 2.0b and rcar.org
greggerm
journeyman

Loc: Rhode Island
Wow... I go away for a while and look what awaits me!

Dropped 2.0b3 on the player today. I am VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSED! This machine is shaping up sooo excellently.

Also popped over to the new riocar.org site - whomever owns that one is doing a fantastic job. I am very impressed with the layout, content, and growth. Are there plans to make riocar.org the "slashdot" of the Empeg/Riocar community?!

VERY good job to the Empeg folks and the rc.o folks.

Can't wait to drive home from work now!
-Greg

#44576 - 01/11/2001 15:44 Re: Hot Damn! 2.0b and rcar.org [Re: greggerm]
drakino
carpal tunnel

Also popped over to the new riocar.org site - whomever owns that one is doing a fantastic job. I am very impressed with the layout, content, and growth. Are there plans to make riocar.org the "slashdot" of the Empeg/Riocar community?!

Well, lets see if I can get this all:

I did the coding for the site, (since neither PHPNuke nor Gallery out of the box worked as I planned), Tony Fabris did the Faq work, Sven and I split the Developer Info area, Rob at empeg is working on the Geek section, and Rob also provided the non install photos for the gallery. Tim (time here on the bbs) provided the domain name, and Tom (charcoalgray99) designed the look of the site when it came up as a possibility here. And some other people have admin accounts to help keep the site alive even if I drop off the empeg arena for a while.

#44577 - 02/11/2001 07:13 Re: Hot Damn! 2.0b and rcar.org [Re: drakino]
smu
old hand

Loc: Germany (Ruhrgebiet)
Sven and I split the Developer Info area

And I really wish I had more time to spend on that.

cu,
sven