Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#58640 - 14/01/2002 05:51 SB estore question
davec
old hand

Loc: Georgetown, TX USA
Are there any sleds left in the estore? I ordered on Jan 8, a sled, a tuner and a faceplate kit, hoping to get any of them. I read a few posts saying some folks got tuners ordered on Jan 8.
So, I'm wondering, is it all out of stock, or do they say "2 out of 3 items out of stock so we won't ship any nor will we tell you that's the deal." My order status went from Pending to Complete and says None shipped for all items on the invoice.
A tuner would be great, faceplates I don't really care about, but it said sleds were in stock, and I need an extra! I want to make a home docking station.

#58641 - 14/01/2002 11:33 Re: SB estore question [Re: davec]
jasonc

I ordered 5 empegs on different days(12/23-12/27). I received the first one, and nothing after. all the orders said the same thing, complete but has not shipped. when i finally got someone to talk to me at SB around the 10th, they told me that they canceled the rest of my orders because they were suspicious that maybe my card was Stolen. when i asked whether they were going to bother to ever tell me, they said "its not our policy to conact the customer when an order is canceled by us for any reason". How's that for some Sh*tty cystomer service. I wouldnt keep my hopes up if i were you, i learned the hard way.

#58642 - 14/01/2002 12:50 Re: SB estore question [Re: davec]
morrisdl
enthusiast

Loc: Rochester, NY USA
In reply to:

...faceplates I don't really care about

I am in the process of negotiating the purchase of a car w/ a red dash. shame on me for not getting to this sooner, but would you (or any one else) consider selling your red lens? I know about the visability issues...but i have to try.

#58643 - 14/01/2002 17:14 Re: SoB estore question [Re: jasonc]
davec
old hand

Well, SoB is truly amazing. I got home today and lo and behold FedEx tried to deliver something from San Jose today, yet my order status still says "complete" and "no items shipped."
Wonder what I got? MY tuner, sled and faceplate? Maybe a Rio Riot instead? Or another Mk2a?! I will find out tomorrow and report.

#58644 - 14/01/2002 17:28 Re: SB estore question [Re: jasonc]
danthep
enthusiast

Loc: new zealand
"its not our policy to conact the customer when an order is canceled by us for any
reason".

OMG, they need to hand customer service back to someone who knows how to do it, like the brits.

#58645 - 15/01/2002 18:22 Re: SoB estore question [Re: davec]
davec
old hand

Hmph... I got my sled, but no tuner or faceplates. My order status still says complete no items shipped. No charge has shown up for anything yet... Interesting. Well one out of three ain't bad.