Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#77909 - 05/03/2002 12:38 Problems at paying carplayer.com
Draghtnod
journeyman

hi!
maybe anyone can help me.. i try to buy my rio at carplayer! the first time everything went fine but i forgot to select a shipping option! so i got an email from carplayer that i have to do a new buy...
but now my visa AND my mastercard is not accepted! i dont know why.. i had send 2 mails to carplayer and wanted them to help me to fix it.. but no answer...
i want to buy the rio with the second payment option but its a bad german there! im from germany and dont know what these payment types mean. so.. can anybody tell me how i can do a payment from germany to carplayer without my visa/mastercard??

well i thank for any help and reading this *g*
draghi

#77910 - 05/03/2002 12:52 Re: Problems at paying carplayer.com [Re: Draghtnod]
robricc
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Your cards were probably approved for the purchase (but not billed) from your previous attempts. For about 30 days, that money is as good as spent. You should call your credit card company and ask them what approvals are pending purchase on your account. Then, tell them what happened. They should be able to clear your account.

#77911 - 05/03/2002 13:13 Re: Problems at paying carplayer.com [Re: robricc]
Draghtnod
journeyman

hum can i be sure that no money was send to kagi?
the transaction summary says:

Your payment attempt was unsuccessful.
Kagi received the order information displayed below, but payment confirmation was not available.

and the price of the player was set so 0,00!
ill see what i can do to clear my cards..

and is it possible to send the money in another way? cant they simply send me a bill and i transfer the money to a bank account?

#77912 - 06/03/2002 03:35 Re: Problems at paying carplayer.com [Re: Draghtnod]
adavidw
addict

Loc: Utah, USA
I dunno; ask them. As much as the bbs might collectively like to help you, we aren't carplayer.com and probably can't speak as to what kind of payment you can work out with them. Unless, of course, Jeremy from carplayer.com happens to be listening...