Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#108288 - 30/07/2002 03:05 2 playback issues
jets
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto, Canada
i have tow questions that i can seem to find answers to.

1) when selecting a playlist such as supertramp, i would assume that it should play each of the three albums i have in the order i've specified in emplode. what ends up happening is that it just stops at the end of the 1st album (in playlist) and displays 'end of playlist.' what am i doing wrong?

2) secondly, if i select the supertramp playlist for example - and i select a specific track to listen to it finishes playing that song and then displays 'end of playlist' rather than playing back the next song and so on? what am i missing here?

TIA

#108289 - 30/07/2002 03:18 Re: 2 playback issues [Re: jets]
tms13
old hand

Loc: Lochcarron and Edinburgh
In reply to:

when selecting a playlist such as supertramp, i would assume that it should play each of the three albums i have in the order i've specified in emplode. what ends up happening is that it just stops at the end of the 1st album (in playlist) and displays 'end of playlist.' what am i doing wrong?

You selected it by pressing Down or Menu on the little triangle, right? Check in (J)Emplode that you've not set the playlist to "play [1] item(s) from playlist".

In reply to:

secondly, if i select the supertramp playlist for example - and i select a specific track to listen to it finishes playing that song and then displays 'end of playlist' rather than playing back the next song and so on? what am i missing here?

Why did you expect it to play another track? You select one track, it plays one track. That's how it's supposed to work. If you want to play more, either add them with the Enqueue function (requires 2.0b13), or create a playlist.

#108290 - 30/07/2002 03:42 Re: 2 playback issues [Re: tms13]
jets
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto, Canada
1)ah ok i got it now

2)well, instead of selecting the playlist and then scrolling to the song i want to play...i thought that just browsing to the song i wanted and having the subsequent tracks play was the next logical step is all. sort of like CD playback i guess.

#108291 - 30/07/2002 04:53 Re: 2 playback issues [Re: jets]
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
Now go to a plylist or song and hold down the botton button and a small menu appears giving you three options