Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#174164 - 07/08/2003 10:46 FM Sound Bridge
crazymelki
enthusiast

Loc: Switzerland
Hi,

Does anybody know, where I can buy a FM Sound Bridge? I wanna use that with my SonyEriccson P800. There is comming soon a GPS Solution (Wayfinder) for that device. I am tinking about, that I can get the navigation information through the Empeg tuner... This is mutch easier than over the AUX input...

Thanks and bye

#174165 - 08/08/2003 02:11 Re: FM Sound Bridge [Re: crazymelki]
crazymelki
enthusiast

Hi,

I found it here http://shop.infopia.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/519361/vpcsid/0! I was looking now for "wireless FM Modulator" not for soundbridges....

bye

#174166 - 08/08/2003 02:33 Re: FM Sound Bridge [Re: crazymelki]
crazymelki
enthusiast

So my idea is the following:

This FM Modulator is sending the voice information form my navigation system to my Empeg over +- 90 MHz. The easiest way now is, that I save this frequency on my Empeg tuner. If I then need the voice form my navi system, I switch manually form MP3 or radio music to this presetted frequency.

But much nicer would be, when the empeg detects a signal on that frequency, that it goes automaticly to that modulator frequency. I am thinking something like Traffic Announcement.
Then with after a period (30 sec), if there are not comming new information to the Empeg, it's switching back to the last source...

What you think? Can Mark Lord do something like that?

bye