Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#16996 - 07/09/2000 16:45 Site won't support empeg!
alear
enthusiast

Loc: Montana, USA, Bozeman
Over the last 6 months I have contacted sounddomain.com in regards to adding the empeg player to their installs section(now called members pages). It is a nice install page complete with searches by product, manufacturer, or vehicle. I figured this would be a great place to keep all the empeg install descriptions together. They have declined each time I have emailed them.

I even explained to them that many people buying the empeg are going to need an amplifier which they have a large selection of. This didn't seen to help. Its not that they don't list the empeg just because they don't sell the empeg, they list every other manufacturer. They have recently substantially updated their website and again looked past the empeg and my emails.

I have ordered from them twice in the past and have had good expereiences but this is really making me mad. It would be so simple for them to add empeg to the list of head units in the install search.

I hope everyone will support empeg by letting sounddomain.com know that the empeg deserves to be in the install list. You can email them at [email protected]

Thanks,

Alex Lear

#16997 - 07/09/2000 20:39 Re: Site won't support empeg! [Re: alear]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
don't give up! they probably wont support it becuase it is not well known.
As Rob as the media engine winding up, and the review start coming in, along with the glowing reports , they may offer support.

I just can't wait for those reviews!

Murray 06000047