Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#14346 - 17/08/2000 09:26 Average time from order to ship
njallain
new poster

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
I've struggled not to ask this question, in order to avoid being counted among the "I'm so impatient to get my empeg I'm about to explode" crowd. But the truth is, I am that impatient. So, on average, how long does it take from the time the order is made, until the time the empeg is shipped? I'm assuming that the time is getting longer as they get higher into the registration numbers (mine is 10227).

Thanks,
Neil the impatient (who's checking his e-mail every 5 min).

#14347 - 17/08/2000 10:13 Re: Average time from order to ship [Re: njallain]
mcomb
pooh-bah

Loc: San Carlos, CA
Yeah, I was contemplating asking that question as well. I ordered on Monday, got a order confirmation on Tuesday. I kinda assumed that I would my new toy by this weekend, but it does not look like that is going to happen since I have not received a shipping confirmation yet.

-Mike

#14348 - 17/08/2000 10:17 Re: Average time from order to ship [Re: njallain]
njallain
new poster

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
I'll answer my own question: about 3 days. Its on its way!!!!

#14349 - 19/08/2000 12:07 Re: Average time from order to ship [Re: mcomb]
mcomb
pooh-bah

Loc: San Carlos, CA
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Finally got impatient enough to email Rob and try to find out what happened to my order. My credit card was declined for some reason (damn Wells Fargo takes forever to process payments sometimes) and apparently Rob sent me an email, but I never got it. I have been waiting patiently for nothing! Sent Rob an email, asking him to try again or call me for another card number. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!

-Mike