Just a few things I've noticed since I've installed 2.0 b3:

1. The player now has a slight stutter when it first starts playing back on power-up in the car. Not a big deal, but this never happened in 1.x

2. While the player is playing, switch sources to the radio. While the radio is playing turn off the car. Turn the car back on again (radio starts playing, as expected). Now switch back to the player (MP3) and it is in a paused state, although there's no visual indication of that (no 'pause' marker, although the song title is up as normal). This happens every time when switching sources using the Sony wired remote (haven't tested other mechanisms).

3. It would be very, very nice to have different volume settings for each source. I find that radio playback requires a much higher volume setting than MP3 playback, so switching sources can be painful if the volume isn't adjusted beforehand.

And while I'm making requests...

4. Can we add a configurable option for volume ramp-up? I find that I have to turn the dial quite a lot longer to raise/lower the volume to a desired setting on the empeg than on any other audio device. It's nice to have such fine control over the setting, but I find the inconvenience outweighs the benefit more often than not.

-Oscar