Hi.

I am about to order the first small batch of 32 PCBs for the memory boards. So, I am throwing the order book open.

The price will be £100 plus shipping, which is £5 to the UK, £7 to europe, and £10 to everywhere else.

The boards will take about 1 month to arrive, and then a further two weeks to build. I will ship them immediately they are ready. Once the first batch is done, I will evaluate the situation and work out the batch size for the next lot.

I do NOT want to get stuck in the same trap as the tuners produced, sitting on several thousand pounds worth of unsellable stock. So, I will be taking firm orders, not requests for interest. I don't currently have time to fiddle with the website and will simply do this via email at first.

If you want one, email memory at pcats.co.uk with your name, address, email, and phone number. I will respond within a couple of days with a paypal request for the appropriate amount. Once it is paid you will be allocated a board or boards from the next available batch, along with an approximate shipping date.

As I said, the first batch will be 32. So, the first 32 orders will get those boards. The rest will have to wait until the next batch, the size of which will be determined by the number of orders.

Installation will have to be arranged by the purchaser. I will provide a manual in PDF form, the location of which will be announced when it is ready. The installation is fairly straightforward, but as has been mentioned before isn't something you want to learn soldering by doing If you are unsure whether you can do it, chances are good that you can't. Find someone who can. I have no doubt that there will be plenty of volunteers on the BBS.

Any questions?

pca