I'm one of the lucky mk II owners. I went to put it in, and noticed that there is a plug on the end of the sled harness with the ground, constant, switched, antenna, etc. No big deal, I look in the box for the other end of the plug - except there isn't one! I did finally see one line in the manual mentioning they use a "standard" ISO plug on the end of their harness that is easily available at any auto stereo shop. This plug may be available in the UK, but its nowhere to be found in GA. I know I can cut the plug off and straight wire the harness into my car, which is what I'm about to do - but I loathe cutting anything on a brand spanking new unit. I mean, they started including something as ubiquitous as a 8pin to 25pin serial adapter in the box, but don't include a part that is necessary for any installation (if you don't want to cut the sled harness) and one you would have to visit a specialty shop for! Anyway, just a quick heads up to empeg on this item I think ya'll need to include in future shipments, at least to the US.

Ben
mk II 0000006