OK, I picked up my tuner modules today. I installed one with my Montero's sled. I upgraded to Emplode 1.03. I upgraded my firmware to 1.03. I set my Tuner region. But when I dock, NO TUNER!

What am I missing? Should I be able to see the Tuner menu on the Empeg when undocked and connected to my PC? Or does it only show up when docked. I don't see it either way. I initially installed 1.03 from the CD. But I downloaded from the site thinking maybe my CD was bad.

I also noticed the "Tuner Power Indicator" on the module doesn't ever light up. Should it? If so, when? How can I tell if it's lit when I've got my Empeg docked because I can't see it.

I tried both tuners, thinking maybe one was bad. I checked my wiring, and everything looks fine (no loose wires). Is it possible one of them is loose even if it doesn't pull out?

And where is the the "Tuner Operation Indicator"? Is that on the Empeg itself?

As you can see, I have lots of questions, while neither the documentation that came with the tuner, nor the any on the support site provide any answers.

I'm hoping one of you can. So far, I'm not very happy with the tuner. And I have yet even try to install the second one into my S2K. With the limited space there, it should be even more "fun".