For those that have folled my saga, on the morning of 12/23 I placed an order for 1x10gig, 1x60gig, 2 tuners, 2 faceplate kits, 2 remotes, and 3 AC adaptors and 1x sled (idea to build a docking station by my stereo).

On 12/27 I recieved shipping confirmation for everything and a fedex tracking number.
On 12/30 my credit card was billed/charged the whole $1,300+ amount.

Of course, the order never really happeneded, and I made repeated calls and emails to the customer service number.

On tuesday of last week, I called and was returned a call 2 hours later saying my order was in the warehouse and would ship out that night.

On Friday I called again, and they had no idea.

This morning I recieved this email from sonic blue:
In reply to:

We are terribly sorry for the difficulties that you experienced with your Digital River order. To try and compensate for this, we have placed a new order and upgraded your 10gb to a 20gb at no additional cost. I also need to let you know that we do not have any more of the car screen kits or the tuners. The shipping has been set to 2-day shipping, also at no additional charge. Your new order number is xxxxxx.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Mark.

Sincerely,

Donna Randall
Customer Service Lead
SONICblue
1-800-468-5846

My response now is to (1) tell them to cancel the order and (2) dispute the charge with my credit card. Of course the customer service center is closed for the weekend.

*sigh*

I'm in a pissy mood now....