I keep reading about the mythical 3.0 alpha build which was given out during the empeg meet. I wish people would stop, as the gnashing of my teeth at the fact that I live one mile away and was actually at home for half an hour during the event and yet didn't stop by is wearing away my molars. Rob, do you happen to have a CD left lying around in the house, and would being present in spirit make me eligible for it?

Anyway, my question is if the fact that the team are apparently working on version 3 means that there will be no bug fix release of version 2? Of course I very much appreciate that they are still supporting the software at all, only the tuner part of version 2 is so buggy that it's quite useless for my situation; I can't listen to the radio at all because of the bugs in the tuner code. It'd be great if the team could try to fix at least the major ones (not being able to seek and not being able to turn off AF) and release a bug fix release of version 2 quickly, so that it won't matter if it takes a long time before a public beta of version 3 is released.

Of course the easiest solution is to just give me the source code, I'll fix it for you.

Can anyone from empeg, or otherwise in the know, comment?