As some people know, my car was recently stolen. With it went the empeg's sled and wiring harness - but not the empeg itself! Of course all my speakers, CD-player and amplifiers went with the car too. Arrgh.

Now I need replacements. I'll get a black sled from RobR, but I'm not interested (no time) in building my own harness.

Does RobS still have original harnesses? If not, does anyone have anyone else have anything suitable for sale? Should be completely wired with RCA's for a quick connection to the new sled. Are the bolts to attach them a common size/thread?

Thanks for any help. Apart from all the money lost in equipment that insurance will not cover, there's also all the work I put into my previous install. That was a couple of months worth of work that I don't feel terribly excited to revisit with a new car. I also don't have the same type of free time on my hands. Oh well. I think I've decided to replace the Integra with a 1996 or 1997 BMW 328is though (and its own set of installation quirks).

Bruno