Well when we left this subject i was about to get the 7

Now i have it and today have driven it from my parents in the south west of scotland to here aberdeen the north east of scotland about a 180 mile trip.

So after having the car for two days what do i think, well it is not getting an empeg as 1st the empeg would probably eject its self from the dash every time i give the car full throttle in the first 3 gears 2nd there is no actual dash to put the empeg in 3rd i would never hear it over engine, transmission, tyre, exhaust and wind noise.

the handling is incredable i hit a slippy bit of road at low speed and it started to understeer, bit more power bueatiful 4 wheel drift and a few mil more throttle sideways what and incredable balance.

the acceleration is incredable pulling out to overtake 2 cars pulled out at about 50 mph doing almost 100 by the time i pulled infront of the second car. Accelerating away from a round about hard while being chased by a hopeful BMW 325 it just vanished in the mirror but i became sensible and setled into a nice 80mph cruise at which point the bmw had built enough steam to come past at a fare rate of knots.

So if it comes to amersfoort Rob needs to find a nice quite lump of tarmac and i can scare a few folk.