Hello Empeg/Sonic Blue,

Okay guys, I've been reading/posting to this BBS for the past year or so and hoping each day to log on to the BBS and see that ver 1.1 is ready for beta testing or is shown as the "Latest Software", At first the replies to BBS users about the availablity of ver 1.1 from Empeg/Sonic Blue were funny ("When it is ready") But lately this have grown very old.

I'm a valid customer that paid big valid bucks for an Empeg product and I should be able to ask a valid question and get a valid date/time frame on when the software will be released.

I'm now reading that you guys are working on other new products or other important things Okay that's fine, But let's stop the funny replies ("when it's ready") and give the Empeg people a realistic date on when the software will be release, If it's going to be 3 more months before a release is issued then just state so and hold true to the date. I like the product and wish to keep doing business with Empeg but the funny replies and not giving people correct info is not a good way to conduct business here in the United States.

So my Question to Empeg:

Question: When will Version 1.1 become ready for beta testing,etc.

Black Infiniti I-30, 1 OVR 0
MkII Serial # 080000457, 60gigs
Over 1400 Music Cd's