Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#98237 - 07/06/2002 11:20 30gb Mk2a complete with tuner
Neutrino
addict

Loc: The Great Pacific NorthWest
I have a 30gb Mk2a and a tuner I would like to sale. These are available as a set only. I will not sell them individually. The Mk2a has had the cap. added to the display board. The tuner has had the FM Ant. plug changed to the US type. I would included the original plug with the unit. This unit is my spare but has been used a few times. The front is as new but the case has the rub lines on it from being inserted and removed from the sled. I will provide the unit with a sled that does not have the upper front lip bent and has not been used or with a sled that has the lip bent but has been used at your choice. The sled without the lip bent does not seem to pose a problem as the lip actually mates with the front plastic bezel and does not stop the Mk2a from being fully seated. This combo comes with the 1.03 CD and all of the cables, hardware, and manuals I received when I bought them. I am asking $1000.00 USD plus actual shipping costs for the set. Please respond to [email protected].

Thank You

#98238 - 21/06/2002 08:02 Re: 30gb Mk2a complete with tuner [Re: Neutrino]
Neutrino
addict

Loc: The Great Pacific NorthWest
These items are no longer available through this posting, Thank You