Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#114248 - 31/08/2002 13:39 Tuner wanted
CrackersMcCheese
pooh-bah

Hi

Does anyone have a tuner in good working order for sale? Maybe someone has one, but maybe you want Patrick's improved design?

Ebay has none and the ones that were there are now quite sensibly priced, so I thought I'd check here.

I know Patrick is bringing out kits, but I'd have to buy that AND pay to get it assembled. AND wait for weeks/months!

Cheers
Phil

Edited by PhilipOHare (31/08/2002 13:51)

#114249 - 31/08/2002 14:05 Re: Tuner wanted [Re: CrackersMcCheese]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wareham, Dorset, UK
It's worth the wait, believe me. God's new design is a sleek bit of kit, and I will be buying one myself.

Where are you based? I am "without gainful employ" at the moment. If people are interested, and are willing to pay postage and a small sum for construction and test, I would be prepared to build tuners en masse. This will depend on interest. The build quality will be high (I'm an Electronics Engineer) and I would be prepared to research postage costs, sending insured if necessary, in properly padded impact and puncture resistant boxes.

Anyone interested in this service, mail me to let me know your interest, and what your budget is. And NO, peanuts are not valid currency
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015