Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#122034 - 21/10/2002 06:27 FS: Empeg MkII No HDD w/ new sled, remote, etc.
Dylan
addict

Loc: Virginia, USA
I have a used Empeg MkII without a HDD and the unused sled, remote, accessories and packaging from a MkIIa. Let me explain how I ended up with this.

I bought an Empeg MkII in the fall of 2000. In the winter of 2002 I bought a MkIIa and transferred the drive from my original Empeg to the newer one. All the accessories for the MkIIa then sat in a box on the shelf. So the MkII I'm selling received approximately 15 months use and works perfectly. It has a blue AR faceplate. This faceplate was also from the MkIIa so it has no scratches or signs of use.

Rather then shuffle my hard drives around again I thought that it might be appealing to someone as is. If your plan was to upgrade the drive anyway then this one is a better value. 30 gig laptop drives are selling for $100.

Adding a HDD is easy using Tony's insanely thorough instructions.

Make me an offer of at least $450. I'll ship it however you want for actual cost. I'll wait about a day and then take the highest bid. Please use PM to bid and ask questions. Thank you.

-Dylan

Edit: Got my years wrong.
Edit: Got my Mk numbers wrong. Sorry

Edited by Dylan (21/10/2002 06:45)

#122035 - 21/10/2002 14:59 Re: FS: Empeg MkII No HDD w/ new sled, remote, etc. [Re: Dylan]
Dylan
addict

Loc: Virginia, USA
Sold